Pay Range: $20.25 - $25.00
All second shift positions receive a $0.75 cent shift differential increase in pay.
Reports to: Fabrication Manager
Responsible for the safe, efficient operation of the CNC Turret Punch. Experience with Amada Turrets and Finn Power Turrets preferred.
- Possess an understanding of sheet metal prints
- Work within team dynamic and follow through on job requirements as outlined per process
- Log proper job number, operation, and time into computer system
- Check material blank type, thickness, length, and width
- Inspect parts of hole patterns, steps, excessive burrs; oil parts and maintain preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain part counts and record in computer system and record damaged parts; scrap out damaged parts per lead discretion
- Observe CNC Turret Punch for tooling lineup, loose tooling, and broken punches
- Maintain area and keep up with general housekeeping, e.g. sweep, transport materials with pallet jack, empty slug bins
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of basic machining tools and inspection practices
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
R&M Manufacturing reserves the right to modify the job description at any time.