Pay Range: $20.00 - $25.05
All second shift positions receive a $0.75 cent shift differential increase in pay.
Reports to: Quality Manager
Department: Quality Control
Charged with ensuring that parts produced in the shop are made to the customer’s specifications and the R&M standard. Out of specification condition is corrected and reported to the Quality Manager.
- Checks production first piece, in-process, and last piece to verify the parts meet the customer’s specifications and brand standard
- Works with foremen and operators to ensure necessary adjustments are made as necessary
- Records inspection results; measures and records data for First Article Reports
- Measures and records plating thickness
- Is responsible for final inspection/authorization to ship product
- May assist in incoming Inspection
- Performs equipment calibration per schedule
- Maintains an organized work area
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience
- Must be proficient and adept at all measuring equipment: CMM, Optical Comparator, Video Scope, Calipers, Verniers, Micrometers, gage blocks, gage pins, thread gages, dial indicators, drop indicators, height gages, scales, squares, protractors
- Must have good blueprint reading skills and competent in figuring a flat layout from a formed view
R&M Manufacturing reserves the right to modify the job description at any time.