Position Title: Press Brake Operator - Class A
Salary Range: Compensation depends on qualifications
Accountable to: Fabrication Manager
Class A set up and operate computer-controlled LVD, Niagra, and Accupress press brakes from 80 to 120 tons. They must work in a safe and productive manner.
- Set up and operate a brake press in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to properly calibrate brake press to specifications.
- Adjust machine settings to complete forming jobs according to specification, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Perform a first article and in-process inspection report.
- Read tape measures and protractors, calipers, and other tools necessary to perform job.
- Minimum of 5 years direct work experience in programming, performing set up and operation of press brakes.
- Candidates should be able to set up jobs without supervision from day of hire.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently in order to derive and communicate information from manufacturing documents
- Good communication, multitasking skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to stand/sit or walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to regularly lift and twist the torso with packages up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift up to 90 pounds
R&M Manufacturing reserves the right to modify the job description at any time.