Pay Range: $16.00 - $29.00
All second shift positions receive a $2.50 shift differential increase in pay.
Reports to: Fabrication Manager
If you know your way around a press brake, we want to hear from you!
With Class A setup, our computer-controlled Amada and Accurpress press brakes are run in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. While operating press brakes from 60 to 247 tons, it is essential the Press Brake Operator maintains operation in a safe, productive manner.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to properly calibrate brake press to specifications
- Adjust machine settings to complete forming jobs according to specification accurately and in a timely fashion
- Perform first article and in-process inspection reports
- Read tape measures and protractors, calipers, and other tools necessary to perform job
- Minimum five years of recent work experience in programming, performing setup and operation of press brakes
- Set up jobs without supervision from day of hire
- Read, write, and speak English fluently in order to derive and communicate information from manufacturing documents
- Good communication, multitasking skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to stand/sit or walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to regularly lift and twist your torso while handling packages up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift up to 90 pounds
R&M Manufacturing reserves the right to modify the job description at any time.