Salary Range: $16.00 - $20.00
Accountable to: Fabrication Manager
Satisfactorily weld on materials such as stainless steel and cold rolled steel. Material thicknesses range from .060” sheet metal to .187” thick plate. Weld with single and multi-headed spot-welding equipment. Also, use Hardware insertion equipment.
- Ability to spot weld on a variety of material types, thicknesses and hardware.
- Use jigs and fixtures to align component parts and hold product steady during weld cycle.
- Set-up and adjust welder to proper timing, pressure, and voltage settings.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints and a good understanding of tolerances.
- Check finished parts for alignment and cohesion.
- Measure and attain critical dimensions per customer specifications.
- Carefully stack finished parts carefully for transport to the next operation.
- Ability to insert hardware using Haeger insertion presses.
- Must have manual dexterity.
- Able to tell the difference between hardware sizes.
- Able to stand for up to 4 hours between rest periods.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to derive and communicate information from manufacturing documents.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. and overtime as required.
- Ability to stand/sit or walk for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to regularly lift and twist the torso with packages of up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift to 50 pounds.
R&M Manufacturing reserves the right to modify the job description at any time.